*** Registration is now CLOSED. ***
Late registration will be accepted upon space availability.
When? November 6 – 8, 2015
Where? Camp Agnes Arnold
Question? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the Beach Bash Registration Form and mail it with your deposit no later than October 1st. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Final payment is due by October 30th. Refunds (minus $50 deposit) will be given if troop cancels before October 30, 2015.
This event is planned by girls for girls and is open to all troop levels from Daisies to Ambassadors. Troops can stay for the day, one night or the entire weekend. It is such a fun and enriching experience for all and only comes around once every 3 years.
View our Weekend Schedule here.
View our Adult Volunteer Job Descriptions here.
Training and Certification Requirements:
- All troops need a First Aid trained adult. Upcoming Training: 10/24 & 10/25. Register here.
- All troops staying overnight need a Camp-Trained adult (separate from the First Aider).
- Girls wishing to canoe without an adult will need a Level III Swim Card and Safe Boating Card.
Service Project –Our Girl Planning Board (GPB) chose Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network (TMMSN). Please start collecting the following items.
- Old Towels
- Copy Paper
- Orange Antibacterial Dish Soap
- Toilet Paper
- Gallon Ziploc Freezer Bags
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.
The donated supplies will be collected at the Fall Camp Weekend.
Representatives from TMMSN will be present to accept the donations from our girls at camp on Saturday, Nov. 7th. They will also present their Whales on Wheels program, which is an exciting interactive educational experience and includes real marine mammal bones.
You can also share the Dolphin 911 page with your troops, so they’ll know what to do if they encounter a stranded dolphin.
More planning tips:
- Plan for your girls to make Beach-themed SWAPS prior to the weekend, so they can trade with girls in other troops.
- Have your troop wear matching t-shirts. This helps you easily spot your girls and identify your troop.
- Leave vests and sashes at home unless your troop is in the opening ceremony. They’ll stay cleaner there.
- Overnight Packing List
Please Note: The Beach Bash Camp Weekend is hosted by the Bending Bayous Community. This is not a Council event. Please direct all correspondences to members of our Community or email@example.com.