Nov 3rd Plus Meeting Topic:
Nazia Frank, our Girl Experience Manager, will discuss the importance of higher awards. This topic is appropriate for all troop levels.
The girls who earn these awards learn some very important life skills that will assist them as they go through school, college and work. Earning these recognitions is also an important part of girl RETENTION.
At the end of this meeting, you will be able to:
- Identify the three highest awards a Girl Scout may earn
- Recall the number of minimum hours required for each of the highest awards
- Know what training is required and recommended
- Recall the deadline for each of the highest awards
- Identify resources to use when working with girls earning higher awards
When? Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 pm. Homework help will be available.
Networking & light bites at 6:30 pm. Meeting will begin promptly at 7 pm.
Where? Houston Girl Scout Center