Oct 6th Plus Meeting Topic:
Best Practices and Tips on Troop Activities, Trips, Services Projects & More – for ALL troop levels
Thanks to everyone who came to the Sept. meeting! We hope you’ll be able to join us in Oct. In preparation for the meeting, think about some of your successes (and failures – they’re all great learning experiences after all) as a Girl Scout volunteer and come ready to share, learn, and have fun:
- What was the most fun, educational, or memorable trip your troop has taken and why?
- What is the best craft, game, ceremony, or other activity (even a fun snack) your troop has done at a meeting?
- What has been your troop’s favorite service project?
- Do you have any tips for camping or trips with the girls?
- Do you have a great field trip idea?
At the end of the meeting, we will seek input from all of you for Plus meeting topics so that we can plan the rest of our meetings this year.
- When? Monday, October 6th at 6:30 pm. Homework help will be available.
Networking & light bites at 6:30 pm. Meeting will begin promptly at 7 pm.
- Where? Houston Girl Scout Center
- Who? All adults who are interested in learning more and contributing ideas to our Girl Scout Community.
- What is Homework Help? We provide a quiet space for your children to work on homework or other activities during our meeting. They are supervised by older Girl Scouts.
- Other Questions? E-mail email@example.com