Add to Calendar
Join us for our first meeting of the new year. Receive information on Fall Products.
- When? Monday, September 12th at 6:30 pm. Come for networking and light bites at 6:30 pm. Meeting will begin promptly at 7 pm. Homework help will be available.
- Where? Houston Girl Scout Center
- Who? All adults who are interested in learning more and contributing ideas to our Girl Scout Community
- What is Homework Help? We provide a quiet space for your children to work on homework or other activities during our meeting. They are supervised by older Girl Scouts.
- Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org