2017 Theme: Water
We will be doing water themed Journeys (Wonders of Water) crafts, activities, experiments, and snacks.
Registration is now open for girls of all levels.
This camp is run by our very own Bending Bayous Community volunteers! We are in need of our enthusiastic volunteers to help.
Where? Resurrection Metropolitan Community Church
When? June 12-14; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Registration Deadline? May 29
Camp Fees: (includes crafts, activities, snacks, t‐shirt, patch and cup)
- $45 Girls (Non-Girl Scouts add $15)
- $40 Girl or Boy of Volunteer
- $40 Pee-wee of Volunteer
- $35 Program Aide
- $35 Camp Aide
- Day Camp Registration Form
- Girl Scout Medical Information (F-185)
- Girl Scout Permission Slip (F-204)
- Authorization for Release of Information Form (O-40)