RSVP as a troop using this Bridging Registration Form by March 31st
St. Anne 8th and 4th grade troops will co-host the Bending Bayous Community Bridging Ceremony.
All bridging troops from Daisies to Ambassadors are invited to bridge at this event. It is wonderful to see girls of all ages bridging to the next level. The Bronze, Silver and Gold award recipients are very inspiring, too!
There is no cost to participate in this community ceremony.
- Troop Banner Parade: Bring your troop banner and stand (instructions below)
- Slide show: send in photos of your group (see email address below)
- Flag ceremony: Volunteer troop needed!
- Entertainment: Volunteer troops needed! (sing, dance, recite – girls decide!)
- Reception: Light refreshments following the ceremony
What we will need by March 31st from participants:
Fill out our online RSVP form with the following information.
- RSVP with names and total number of bridging girls
- Names of any Bronze, Silver and Gold Award recipients
- Names of any 10 year pin recipients
- If your girls have an interest in providing brief entertainment at the ceremony, such as a song, dance, etc.