Enjoy participating in this multi-troop, multi-level bridging ceremony at no cost to your troop! Share in the accomplishments of all the bridging scouts!
When: Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 3:00 pm (Bridging troops arrive at 2:30pm)
Where: St. Anne Catholic Community, St. Basil Hall, 2140 Westheimer Road, Houston, 77098
- Troop Banner Parade: Bring your troop banner and stand (instructions below)
- Slide show: send in photos of your group (see email address below)
- Flag ceremony: Volunteer troop needed!
- Entertainment: Volunteer troops needed! (sing, dance, recite – girls decide!)
- Reception: Light refreshments following the ceremony
What we will need by March 1st from participants:
Fill out our online RSVP form with the following information.
- RSVP with names and total number of bridging girls
- Names of any Bronze, Silver and Gold Award recipients
- Names of any 10 year pin recipients
- If your girls have an interest in providing brief entertainment at the ceremony, such as a song, dance, etc.
We will follow up asking for photos of bridging girls for our photo slideshow. E-mail photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by Senior Troop 25269