All bridging troops from Daisies to Ambassadors are invited to bridge at this event. It is wonderful to see girls of all ages bridging to the next level. The Bronze, Silver and Gold award recipients are very inspiring, too!
When: Sunday, May 1, 2022 @ 2:00 pm (Bridging troops arrive at 1:30 pm)
Where: St. Anne Catholic Community, St. Basil Hall, 2140 Westheimer Road, Houston 77098
- Troop Banner Parade: Bring your troop banner and stand (instructions here)
- Slide show: send in photos of your group (email address to be provided soon)
- Flag ceremony: Volunteer troop needed
- Entertainment: Volunteer troops needed! (sing, dance, recite – girls decide!)
- Reception: Light refreshments following the ceremony
What we will need from participants when registration opens:
- RSVP with names and total number of bridging girls
- Names of any Bronze, Silver and Gold Award recipients
- Names of any 10 year pin recipients
- If your girls have an interest in providing brief entertainment at the ceremony, such as a song, dance, etc.
We will follow up asking for photos of bridging girls for our photo slideshow.
Please note: We will adjust programming to follow current COVID protocols.
Senior Troop 25087 Hosts